How one woman found yoga, eased her inner hunger, and started loving herself. Follow Kimber as she shares her journey to loving her body, the joys and sorrows of yoga teaching, and venturing into the wilderness of writing and publishing.

Monday, April 5, 2010

One Lone Monday-Lover

I confess, I love Mondays. It's my only real day off, and lately I've worked both days every weekend. Of course, by day off, I mean that it's the only day I can devote entirely and exclusively to writing. And this Monday is special, because Cooper (my ten-year old) is off in New Mexico snow boarding with his aunt and uncle, so I have no pick-up from school, no interruptions, no nothin'. Ahh

So here we are, me and Chapter 16, hanging out at home, drinking tea. Chapter 16 has something it wants to say: "Nice to meet you. Blogging is great and all, but if Kimber doesn't get back to work on me she'll never make her deadline. And I'll be stuck in her brain for another week or two, and you wouldn't wish that on me, would you? It's dark and crowded in here. I need some air and light. And a drink."

No drink for you, Chapter 16. I'm doing an ayurvedic cleanse this week, eating only whole foods, lots of water, tea and yoga, letting go of wheat, processed foods, and alcohol, and inviting the cleanse to support me through these last two chapters.

Blessings to you on your projects this week... we're in the waning phase of the moon, a good time to finish things up!