How one woman found yoga, eased her inner hunger, and started loving herself. Follow Kimber as she shares her journey to loving her body, the joys and sorrows of yoga teaching, and venturing into the wilderness of writing and publishing.

Friday, March 26, 2010

And Onward!

Finished Chapter 14 yesterday afternoon. Is it possible I only have 3 more chapters left? I'm a little worried that chapter 17 will turn into chapter 18 and then 19 and 20... it will be like Sisyphus... every time I think I'm done, there will be another chapter to write. But no. I promise myself, and everyone: the book will not be infinitely long. I have five more days in my schedule to write chapter 15, so I'm treating myself today to Sianna Sherman's yoga class this afternoon in SF. It will feel great, since I've been skimping a little on my yoga practice lately. Writing seems to have taken over everything.

This morning I took went up to Sibley with the dog... it was so clear and gorgeous... easy to get lots of perspective on the book, on life, on the world from up there.

May all of our works-in-progress make progress during this waxing moon.